Get in touch

Sales Enquiries
Call our sales team:  01904 612 277
Email our sales team:

Please note our sales team are unable to assist with Parking Charge Notices (PCNs) already issued.

Received a PCN?
Click here to Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN

Please note that, due to legal procedures, we are unable to deal with any PCN enquires or appeals over the telephone.


How can I pay for my PCN?
Just go to the Pay a PCN page to pay for the PCN.


How long do I have to appeal a PCN, and what are the two methods I can use to appeal?
You have 28 days from the date of the Charge Notice to appeal. You can appeal by either using the online form or sending your appeal to Minster Baywatch Ltd, Appeals Department, PO Box 731, York, YO31 7WP.


What information must I include in my appeal against a Charge Notice, and why is it important to identify myself as either the Driver or Owner of the vehicle?
In your appeal, you must include your name, address, vehicle registration, and the Charge Notice number. It’s crucial to identify yourself as either the Driver or Owner of the vehicle for proper processing. Incomplete appeals or submissions cannot be considered.


Where can I find consumer advice and information about parking rights before making an appeal against a Charge Notice?
You can find consumer advice at, provided by the British Parking Association, and information about your parking rights at


How will I be notified about the outcome of my appeal, and what should I do to ensure I receive the decision?
If you’ve supplied an email address, you’ll typically be notified of the appeal outcome via email. Ensure your email address is active and check all mail inboxes, including Spam Folders. Adding to your safe senders list is advisable.


What happens if my appeal is not approved, and what options are available for further recourse, especially if I live in England or Wales?
If your appeal is not approved, and you live in England or Wales, you can use the Independent Appeals Service POPLA (Parking on Private Land Appeals). Full details on how to use this service will be provided with the appeal decision.